Saturday 19 November 2016

UCAS Update

UCAS update

As of today, Saturday 19th November, 35 forms have gone to UCAS and 39 are in the pipeline. 

This coming Thursday, I have no teaching commitments all morning, and I am hoping to be ready to send UCAS forms for the following students. 



Josh Horn
Safyan Rahman
William Coles
Tom Downes
Sami Khawaja
Sam Ellis
Sofia Miron Sardiello
Eric Waligo
Khadija Afzal
Ioanna Patsourakou
Zenny Quereshi  
Romela Imran
Josh Chaplin
Marion Oke
Jawaad Akhtar



I have been in touch with most of you by e-mail today with an update. Please prioritise doing the things that you need to do and keep me posted – and gently prompt me in person or by e-mail about the things I need to do.  Please sign up on the sheet on Ms Doherty's door for a slot (when you don’t have a lesson) to get your form finalized and sent on Thursday. 

I am very sorry to the students below, that I don’t think I am likely to send your forms this coming week.  However, please do talk to me and to your tutor about your application if you would like to.  The tutor team and I are working as rapidly as we can, given other commitments, to get your forms prepared. 



Asam Iqbal
Naseem Hussain
Aisha Hedge
Tasnim Hoque
Jodie Meeson
Calum McClue
Serene Shibli Sexton
Abdi Quranye
Priya Amin
Sam Herklots
Luke Quartermain
Jack Farnell
Aduen Benjumea
Frances Henderson
Knep Maglonzo
Riane Idris
Hebe York




If you have not yet paid and sent your form through, please do so soon.  It is important that we get everything done by Christmas.  You can help to speed things up by proof reading your application very carefully, involving friends and parents, and by making sure that you have entered the A Levels/BTECs you are taking this summer as pending for 08/2017. 

No comments:

Post a Comment