Monday 7 November 2016

UCAS Progress

Thank you very much for all your hard work on your UCAS applications so far. It has very much been appreciated by Year Thirteen tutors and by me.

I am sorry that for reasons beyond my control I made rather slow progress last week.  I am hoping to send 12 more forms by this time next week (Monday 14th) and a further 12 by Monday 21st, and then to have completed all those on the current list,and some more, by Monday 28th November.

I am pasting a list below in rough order of paying and sending - I will broadly be working from top to bottom.  If you are worried that for your particular course, special speed is needed, please talk to your Year Thirteen Tutor and to me, and we will do our best to expedite things.  As ever, getting things done to a really high standard requires excellent communication between you, your Year Thirteen tutor and me.  Given that finalising a reference can easily take an hour, and your tutors all have major responsibilities, please do everything you can to support them, not least by making sure that your Personal Statement has been very carefully proof read. It is for staff to comment on content, not to correct typos.

Please do catch me at any time in the corridor at break or lunchtime if you have any questions.

With many thanks

DGi

Rebecca Hann
Nicole Caranzo
Lauren Menzel
Josh Horn
Safyan Rahman
William Coles
Tom Downes
Beth Czajewski
Naseem Hussain
Aisha Hedge
Tasnim Hoque
Jodie Meeson
Calum McClue
Zenny Quereshi
Sami Khawaja
Sam Ellis
Asam Iqbal
Serene Shibli Sexton
Sofia Miron Sardiello
Abdi Quranye
Khadija Afzal
Eric Waligo
Josh Chaplin
Marion Oke
Ioanna Patsourakou
Jawaad Akhtar
Jenny Browne
Anne Baby
Priya Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment