Thursday 14 December 2017

UCAS Progress

I want to say a very big thank you a) to tutors and b) to all Year Thirteen UCAS applicants.  We have made good progress, but given the large number of late applications, not all those who have applied recently will have their forms sent on to UCAS before the end of Friday.  During the holiday I will continue to work on the final details of some references and forms, and if I have made significant progress I will be in touch by phone or e-mail.  Otherwise, please be assured that forms will be sent early into the next term.  We are on track to complete every single application before 15th January.  If you have not been in touch about a late application of any kind, please make sure that you have talked to me by the end of Friday, and keep your tutor fully informed about your situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment