Monday 19 October 2015

Quantitative Chemistry coursework, Year 13

Apologies again for the practical issues this morning.  I'm very happy to let you know that we have just solved the mystery and replaced the dodgy chemical with some good stuff.  As ever the technicians have gone above and beyond to help us sort this out so please do thank them if you see them this week (hint, hint, hint).

13e, I would like to arrange a time for you to do your quantitative before the end of the week.  The simplest time would be on Wednesday after the early finish.  I realise this is your free time but after gaining a free today and if I can get cover for tutor time, you would only have lost half an hour of your own time. Please come and see me/email me if you're unhappy with this plan.

13b we can go ahead as planned - evaluative tomorrow morning and quant on Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment