Tuesday 6 October 2015

Grim Challenge letter/consent form

The students listed below have expressed an interest in taking part in Grim Challenge on Sat 5th December. If you would still like to take part, please see me to collect a letter/consent form and a kit list. I also have some training programmes that you might find useful.
 
If you no longer want to take part, please let me know and I'll remove you from the list.
 
If anyone who isn't on the list would like to take part, come and see me and I'll put you on the waiting list.
 
Mr Kirkaldy
 
Asam Iqbal
Magns Laerke-Hall
Sylvestor Adjattor
Coral Dalitz
Bella Godden Melendez
Georgia Howlett
James Green
Tom Downes
Kate Williamson
Rebecca Hann
Anne Baby
Lydia Danistan
Atef Chowdhury
Kamaal Hamid
Eleanor Krige
Louis Breton
Hashim Dogar
Ikra Ahmed
Marion Oke
Abina Thapa
Anica Begum
Christina Limbu
Nicola Caranzo
Joanna Lyder
Umar Hyat
Jake Masih
 

No comments:

Post a Comment