Thursday 15 December 2016

UCAS Update

Thank you very much to tutors and students for your work on the last stages of the UCAS process.  By 9am tomorrow, I think that 80 forms will  have been sent.

I am expecting to be in from 9am on Tuesday 20th December, and plan to use the morning to try to send the references of the following students. I expect to send you a copy of  your reference in the course of Monday, with a time when you can come in to school to get your form sent.  If you are away, please make sure that you have the mobile given on your UCAS form switched on from 9am on theTuesday so that I can do the final checks with you on the phone next to a computer where you can make any necessary changes.  It would be very helpful if you can make sure that your Personal Statement has been carefully proof-read, and that all the details on your form are absolutely accurate.

Students whose forms I hope to have ready to send on Tuesday. I cannot absolutely promise that they will be done, but I will do my best:

Serene Shibli Sexton
Holly Napier
Riane Idris
Shameela Sarwar
James Miranda
Mahaz Amjad
Aldrei Soliman
Lauren Grayson
Andrei Lidov
Will Davies
Matheus Machado
Megan Anderson
Hasam Ali
Knep Maglonzo
Aduen Benjumea
Karl Martensson

The forms of the following nine students will be finalised as early as possible next term, and certainly by 15th January:

Zita Lloyd-Shogbesan
Emily Wilcox
Kyeisha Nero
Arands Rugens
Louis Cartledge
Atef Chowdhury
Tasnim Hoque
Naseem Hussain
Hannah Toohey

If your name is not on either list, please let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment