Tuesday 13 December 2016

UCAS Update

Thank you very much indeed as ever to your tutors and to all applicants too for very good work on getting UCAS forms finalised.  I am hoping to get as many as possible finalised before lunchtime on Thursday.  Other commitments will make it hard for me to do very much more on Friday morning.

However, I will be at school, and the school will be open on the morning of Tuesday 20th December, from 9am.  I will post a list on the blog of students whose forms I expect to be ready for that day.  If you are not away on holiday, you will be able to come into school so that we can get your form sent off. Alternatively, if you can make sure that you remain available on your mobile and by e-mail we can finalise the form remotely - though this is not such a good alternative and will be more time-consuming all round.  I will post a list of forms which I expect to be ready first thing on Friday, and will ask to you sign up on a list outside Ms. Stratford's door for Tuesday morning.

There will be a small number of forms which will have to wait until January - I hope to send as many as possible on Thursday 5th January, and the remainder on or soon after Monday 9th January so that everything is done well in advance of the national UCAS deadline on 15th January.

No comments:

Post a Comment