Wednesday 12 October 2016

UCAS and Personal Statement Progress

If you would like to meet with an Outreach Officer from Brookes about your Personal Statement this coming Friday Periods Two and Three, please sign up.  I may have promised slots to some individuals but have forgotten to put them on the list - please check it if you have had a conversation with me about it.

As you know the deadline to pay and send to UCAS is Monday.  Don't worry if there is something which you haven't quite checked yet - paying and sending only gets the form to me, and we can send it back and forth as many times as necessary until everything is perfect.  If you do want your form sent back, the best thing is to e-mail me - then I will get a reminder when I am at my desk and can actually do it.  Apologies that some corridor conversations slip off my list.  The same goes for the Animal Rights talks, interest in Law or Medicine, the Brexit Day and the Takeover Day, all advertised on the blog.  An e-mail, with the event/subject in the header is always really appreciated.  I am compiling lists for various opportunities and don't want to leave anyone out by mistake.

Please remember to keep your Year Thirteen Tutor posted about your progress - getting UCAS finished is very much a team effort - good communication is essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment