Sunday 20 March 2016

Classical Civilisation work this week

I'm very sorry that there won't be a Classical Civilisation lesson this Wednesday as I am involved in running the Primary School Debating Event that afternoon.

Please can you all do further reading on Greek Theatre of 5th Century BC, familiarising yourself with its origins and development, and taking careful notes on its defining features. There are plenty of very helpful books in the Classics Centre Library you can borrow to explore this topic, as well as a range of internet sources on Classical Greek drama.

I would like you to show me the notes you have taken at the start of next term when I see you again, so please make sure you have your notes to present to me in our first lesson back after Easter. There will also be a test on this topic!

If you have any questions about this, or would like to talk to me about useful literature to read, please feel welcome to come and find me before or after school, or at break or lunch times - you can email me with any questions too.

Thank you very much and very sorry not to be able to teach the lesson this week.

Dr R

No comments:

Post a Comment