Wednesday 10 February 2016

Route plans

Thank you to the following group who have completed the route plans and the green form:

Priya's Group

The following groups I need your Greenforms:

Holly Blyth's Group
Will Cole's Group

The following groups are missing the odd day:
Jeevan's Group - Naseem needs to send Day 1
Ikra's Group - Nicole you need to send Day 3

I need both green forms handed to me and route plans sent to me via the eDofE from:
Holly Napier's Group
Tilly's Group
Abdi's Group (Zita has completed Day 3)
Sunil's Group
Jake's Group

If you do not get these forms into me and the route plans sent to me by the end of the day Thursday 11th February you will be putting the expedition in danger for the rest of your peers.
Thank you in advance,

Miss Bristow

No comments:

Post a Comment