Monday 30 November 2015

UCAS Progress

I am hoping to get as many as possible of the 25 currently unsent UCAS forms done this week. Please keep in close touch with your PL - it will speed things up if you have read your reference with them before coming to me. 

I am planning to work on sending forms on Wednesday afternoon from 1.30 through to the end of the Year Seven Parents evening at 7pm.  If you would like your form to go as quickly as possible, please bring some work to the silent study room (and study silently) so that I can meet with you to discuss and check your form. I will put a sign up sheet on the door - please let me know when you will be there to get your form sent.  I will probably also have a similar extended UCAS session from 1.30 on Friday, so that we can work through as many as possible of the remaining forms.

As ever, many thanks both to PLs and to all of you for your patience with the process.  As last year, I very much hope to have everything done by Christmas. If you have not yet decided whether to apply, please make a decision in discussion with your PL quickly, and if you are definitely not applying, make sure that you discuss your references with your PL so that we have everything in place and on file to support any application you may want to make in September 2016. More detail to follow on this in a future assembly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment