Tuesday 17 November 2015

UCAS Progress

As before I want to say a very big thank you to all UCAS applicants and their Progress Leaders.  As of today, 34 forms have gone to UCAS, and 32 are in the pipeline.  As predicted in my earlier posts, it is going to take me a bit longer than the usual 10 working days to send on some forms at this time, because such a large number of people paid and sent close to the 6th November deadline.  Progress Leaders and I will be working as fast as we can through the remaining forms and any which follow.  This week I have to balance this against reading and feeding back on essays before the imminent Year Thirteen History coursework deadline.  If you are worried about your form or there are particular reasons it needs to go quickly, please talk to your Progress Leader or to me, and we will do our best to speed things up.  Thank you for working so closely with staff on this, and for writing some really excellent Personal Statements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment